WHO WE ARE
Tribe Wearables is a hardware venture-funded startup, developing next-generation fitness wearables, involving biosensors, fitness analytics, and real-time AI-based coaching.
We are looking for an energetic, creative-thinking, and responsible iOS Developer to join our team and work on our iOS AI-based coaching App.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Establish a test-driven and agile workflows (Git, Scrum, etc.)
- Proven working experience in software development
- Excellent understanding of Swift and lower level frameworks of iOS, such as GCD, OpenGL ES, Foundation, Accelerate, CoreData, CoreGraphics, CoreMotion. UIKit, HealthKit, etc.
- Excellent understanding of software patterns, passion for maintainability, and ability to architect elegant solutions to complex problems using abstract solutions.
EXTRA POINTS FOR
- Experience developing gaming for iOS devices
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT
- Enable millions of people to improve their fitness, health, and workout experience, in a fun and engaging way.
- Use everything the iOS platform offers, from the latest APIs to the newest features and devices.
- Work on challenging tasks like custom views, data visualization, maps, online/offline hybrids and data synchronization.
- Develop in fast cycles with continuous build, testing and direct team/user feedback.
- Play a key role with your expert knowledge in our team of highly motivated people.
- We want you to take the time to improve and speed up development.
- Fun and stimulating working environment
- Work with amazing, talented people
- Spacious workstation and hardware of your choice
- Free snacks and beverages
- Gym membership
- Licenses for the software and working tools of your choice
- Educational expenses for buying books, online seminars, etc, so long as the educational benefit is related to our work (subject to management approval)
- Remote work and flexible working hours