Signal Processing Engineer
WHO WE ARE
Tribe Wearables is a hardware venture-funded startup, developing next-generation fitness wearables, involving biosensors, fitness analytics, and real-time AI-based coaching.
We are looking for an energetic, creative-thinking, and responsible Signal Processing Engineer to join our team and work on our Fitness Analytics platform.
As our Signal Processing Engineer, you will develop new algorithms to analyze, correlate, and extrapolate signal data. You will process time-series data from a wide variety of sensors, and do so working side by side with a work-class team of bioengineers, hardware engineers and software developers, in one of Europe's best research facilities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Design, build and test machine learning algorithms for the analysis of signal data
- Develop data fusion algorithms for analyzing signal data from multiple sensors
- Perform exploratory data analysis and visualizations of multivariate clinical data sets
- Work closely with our software and hardware engineering team, to deploy machine learning algorithms into production
YOU GET EXTRA POINTS FOR
- Education and work experience in computer vision and machine learning with demonstrated knowledge of the latest techniques from artificial intelligence for understanding video, images, concept detection, and interpreting activities in signals.
- Advanced computer science degree with a specialization in computer vision.
- Solid programming experience in Python, R, Matlab, Java, Haskell, Go, etc. is a plus
- Expert-level software development as evidenced by both academic training in computer science and practical experience developing software products.
- Expertise in object-oriented architecture and design software patterns.
- Fun and stimulating working environment
- Work with amazing, talented people
- Spacious workstation and hardware of your choice
- Free snacks and beverages
- Gym membership
- Licenses for the software and working tools of your choice
- Educational expenses for buying books, online seminars, etc, so long as the educational benefit is related to our work (subject to management approval)
- Attendance expenses paid for one developer conference or workshop of your choice per year (subject to management approval)
- Flexible working hours